With decades of experience in transactional work, David Silver has worked tirelessly on behalf of clients to create beneficial structures for the acquisition, disposition and refinance of commercial real estate assets. See the below representative transactions to understand how Silver Law Firm can help build your portfolio.
- Assisted privately-held real estate group in creation of offering documents to raise funds for acquiring shopping centers in the Chicago metropolitan area.
- Sale of nvo multi-unit apartment buildings located in the northern suburbs of Chicago. The transaction included the purchase of retail properties in Section 1031 like-kind exchanges.
- Acquisition of shopping centers in southwestern suburbs of Chicago and the negotiation of multiple leases with new tenants.
- Refinancing troubled debt on industrial property on the verge of foreclosure.
- Negotiated multiple construction agreements for custom homes on the North Shore.